Flowmaster American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust System 817933817933
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Compatible with 2020 GM 2500HD 6.6L gas engine trucks. Not created or sold by General Motors. The Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-back exhaust system for the 2020 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD/3500HD trucks with the 6.6L gas engine, is perfect if you are looking for a moderate to aggressive sound level inside and outside of the truck, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. Designed for the Crew Cab, Standard Bed (6.5 ft.) models only, this bolt-on, emissions-legal system features a stainless steel 50 Series HD muffler and large dual 3.00-inch 409 stainless steel mandrel-bent tailpipes that can be configured to exit either dual straight out the back, or dual out the sides behind the rear wheels which is best suited for towing applications. The system is finished off with polished 4.00-inch stainless steel tips and is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Tubing for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations for Easy Installation
- 50 Series HD Muffler with Delta Flow Technology
- 409 Stainless Steel Construction for Long Life
- Increased Performance and Exhaust Flow
- Multiple Tailpipe Exits Provided in Kit
- Large 3.00-inch Dual Tailpipes
- Deep Powerful Exterior Sound
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Flowmaster Quality
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.