The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has been a leading producer of rubber products since 1898. In 1913, Goodyear established the mechanical goods department, which created innovative engineered products. With impressive growth, the Goodyear belt business formed its own department on December 16, 1948. With decades of breakthroughs and victories on the track and on the job, Goodyear’s distributors around the world became loyal customers and advocates for the brand.
Now, Goodyear Belts introduces a re-engineered line of power transmission belts that meet or exceed the rigorous demands of today's toughest applications. Developed by Adventry, these high-quality, purpose-built belts utilize refined engineering, synthetic materials and advanced manufacturing for the transportation and industrial markets.