200+ GPH Ultra HP Series Mechanical Fuel Pump - 12-289-3012-289-30
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
The Ultra HP Billet Mechanical Fuel Pumps. They're constructed from CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum to provide the utmost in strength and superior looks. These pumps not only look good they also perform. The Ultra HP Series pumps were put thru extensive durability testing before they were released for production. This equates to a rock solid, long lasting fuel pump. They come standard with -10 AN inlet and -8AN outlet fittings. They are intended for hard core strip use or they are perfect for use in circle track classes.
- Ultra HP series flow 200 GPH
- Made from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for durability & good looks
- Hard coat anodized for corrosion protection
- Fittings included; -10 AN inlet and -8 AN outlet
- Preset shutoff pressure of 10-11 PSI
- Bases are independently rotatable from the top for ease of installation
- Inlet and outlet are tapped 3/4-16 straight O-ring
- Requires a fuel pressure regulator
- Pump is completely rebuildable
- Intended for hard core strip use or is perfect for use in circle track classes
- Requires the use of a fuel pressure regulator such as Holley partnumber 12-704.
|Application||Small Block Ford|
|Free Flow GPH||200|
|Free Flow LPH||757|
|Inlet Size||10 AN Male|
|Outlet Size||8 AN Male|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.