350 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor - 0-47920-4792
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals.
List Number 0-4792 is the 350 CFM "Center" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1970-71 Chrysler 340 CID Engine Applications with an Automatic Transmission. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3577183.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 350 CFM model 2300 center carburetor
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1970-71 Chrysler 340 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Remote choke for easy hook up original vehicle
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|1970 - 1971||Dodge||Challenger||340/5.6L V8|
|1970 - 1971||Plymouth||Barracuda||340/5.6L V8|
|1970 - 1971||Plymouth||Satellite||340/5.6L V8|
|1970 - 1971||Plymouth||Valiant||340/5.6L V8|
|1971||Plymouth||Road Runner||340/5.6L V8|
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||61|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.500 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.