750 CFM Supercharger HP Carburetor-Draw Thru Design - 0-80576S0-80576S
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley HP™ carburetors have been the standard in racing carburetors for nearly two decades. Powering the biggest names in NASCAR to the Saturday night racer, HP carburetors are the perfect choice for all types of motorsports.
Supercharger HP carburetors are available in 600, 750 and 950 CFM and feature a contoured venturii inlet for balanced air flow, screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities, high flow metering blocks and Dominator style fuel bowls which allow pluming from either side for ease of installation.
Supercharger HP carburetors also have a unique capability that allows their power valves to reference the intake manifold vacuum below the supercharger. This allows the power valve to operate as it should, based off intake manifold vacuum. A power valve provides further enrichment to the main metering system under load (low vacuum) conditions.
Holley HP carburetors are the standard for square bore race carburetors. Race-Ready out of the box!
- Tumble polished shiny finish for good looks
- Designed for use on the WEIAND® 671 supercharger (big block Chevrolet/Chrysler 392) or WEIAND® 871 supercharger (small block Chevrolet/Chrysler 426)
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Mechanical Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Boost referenced power valve for proper enrichment under acceleration
- Throttle lever cut off for clearance on a sideways application
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||76|
|Primary Power Valve||10.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||87|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|System Type||Draw Thru|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.375 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.