750 CFM Ultra Double Pumper Marine Carburetor - 0-76750HBM0-76750HBM
The new Ultra Marine Double Pumper™ Carburetors feature all aluminum construction and are equipped with metering blocks and a base plate made from 6061–T6 billet aluminum. They weigh in at approximately 5 lbs. less than a comparable zinc carburetor.
The new Ultra Marine Double Pumper Carburetors have an enhanced fuel curve for optimum performance, with many more features such as aluminum construction; anodized billet aluminum metering blocks and base plate; 4 corner idle for precise idle control; mechanical secondaries for great performance; clear fuel level sight plugs for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories;
The new Ultra Double Pumpers are built to exceed the Coast Guard standards and are J1223 Marine Standard certified. So, if you are hitting the lake for an easy cruise or some high speed fun, these new performance carburetors will meet and exceed your performance demands!
- Hard Core Gray™ w/ black anodized billet aluminum metering blocks/base plate. Casting is hard coat anodized for ultimate corrosion resistance
- Ultra Double Pumpers feature an Optimized marine calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome performance
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Built in, clear fuel level sight glass for easy, no mess fuel level adjustments
- Aluminum construction for a 43% weight savings
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Finish||Hard Core Gray|
|Marine Engine Size||Universal|
|Primary Main Jet||74|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||84|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|