770 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor - 0-42350-4235
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals.
List Number 0-4235 is the 770 CFM "Right Side" Carburetor that Originally came on 1964-65 426 Wedge and 1968 Chrysler 426 HEMI Engines using the Cross Ram Intake Manifold. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 2946263.
Limited to Stock
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1964-65 426 Wedge and 1968 Chrysler Hemi engines using the Cross Ram intake manifold
- No choke just like the original
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- Original factory right side linkage
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||75|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|