770 CFM Holley Off-Road Truck Avenger Carburetor - 0-957700-95770
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley's Truck Avenger series carburetors have just been taken to the next level. Truck Avenger carburetors are known to go off-roading right out of the box, so what could be better than a Holley Truck Avenger™ carburetor? How about one in aluminum? They save weight and look great. The Aluminum Truck avenger features a chromate finish to protect against the grueling environments encountered by an off-road vehicle.
The Aluminum Truck Avenger is designed specifically for off-road applications. The unique fuel metering block eliminates fuel spillover through the boosters at extreme angles allowing for 40 degree climbing, 30 degree side hill maneuvers and nose-down descents to avoid hesitations, stalling and flooding typically associated with carbs in an off-road environment.
The Aluminum Truck Avenger carburetors have the same great features as their zinc counterparts such as a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; manual choke for precise cold start control; and a built-in fuel filter.
The 770 CFM Off-Road Truck Avenger is the perfect carburetor for big block engines.
- Aluminum Construction for added weight savings
- Gold Dichromate finish for extreme off road environments
- Single feed fuel inlet for ease of installation
- Optimized off-road calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- One piece off-road vent tube eliminates fuel spillover during extreme maneuvers
- Intended for off-road/off-angle use. Unique metering block designed for flood free operation up to 40º while climbing and 30º during side hill maneuvers & “nose down” decents
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Booster||Annular / Straight|
|Primary Main Jet||74|
|Primary Power Valve||2.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||35|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||99|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.