850 CFM Competition Double Pumper Carburetor - 0-93800-9380
Holley Competition Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile.
The Competition Double Pumper is designed for use on all out race vehicles that are lightweight with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Competition Double Pumper is available in a gold dichromate finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and no choke for maximum airflow.
Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized competition fuel curve provides safe and reliable horsepower
- No choke for maximum airflow
- Annular style booster for superior atomization and crisp throttle response
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||78|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|