850 CFM Street HP Carburetor - 0-828510-82851
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
The Street HP™ uses the best features from Holley's race Bred 4150 HP™ carbs, but tamed for street and light competition use.
The Street HP features the contoured main body from the 4150 HP™ and has a tumble polished shiny finish and screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The metering system includes a timed spark port for a vacuum advance distributor and is calibrated for a hot street/strip engine setup for outstanding throttle response and drivability.
The Street HP takes all the great features from the race HP and the Double Pumper and combines them into the perfect street/strip carburetor.
Limited to stock. replaced by 0-82851SA
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration for outstanding throttle response and drivability
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||80|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||80|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.563 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.