850 CFM Track Warrior Carburetor - 0-67201PL0-67201PL
Holley is proud to introduce the all new aluminum Track Warrior carburetors. They utilize the best features from Holley's Race Bred Classic 4150 HP™ carbs, and we have added billet metering blocks, billet base plate, adjustable secondary linkage and knurled (hand adjustable) curb idle screws. The Track Warrior features an aluminum contoured main body design and has screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities. The all new aluminum Track Warrior weighs up to 40% less and adds horsepower and torque, pushing on the track performance to the next level!!
Limited to Stock. Replaced by 0-67201BK.
- Aluminum construction for weight savings and long lasting good looks in purple or black
- Optimized race calibrations for outstanding throttle response
- Contoured venturi inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Four corner idle for precise idle control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- The billet metering blocks feature improved durability over cast blocks, true gasket sealing and fully adjustable (emulsion bleeds, power valve channel restrictors & idle feed restrictors)
- Available in 650, 750, and 850 CFM versions
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||86|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||94|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.563 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|