870 CFM Street Avenger - Aluminum Carburetor - 0-858700-85870
Holley's Street Avenger line of carburetors has a reputation for bolt-on-and-go performance. They have great features including a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning, optimized street calibrations, four vacuum ports for all vacuum accessories, built in fuel filter, and an included fuel line kit so you don't have to make multiple trips back to the parts store to get your hot rod back on the road.
These carbs share all of the same features that the Street Avenger series is known for, but now with a 36% savings in weight. Being aluminum also means they will hold their shine longer! Street Avengers are ready to run right out of the box, and now they are better than ever! Saving weight optimizes every aspect of performance of your car, whether it is acceleration, braking, or handling. What better place to start than the top of your engine?
Limited to stock. replaced by 0-81870
- Aluminum construction for maximum weight savings and long lasting shine
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
- 36% weight savings
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||42|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||82|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|