870 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor - 0-818700-81870
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Street Avenger carburetors are known to bolt on right out of the box and have great features such as a quick change vacuum secondary for easy fine tuning; optimized street calibrations; four vacuum ports for all necessary vacuum accessories; factory preset electric choke for easy start ups; built-in fuel filters; and an included fuel line kit so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store.
The Avenger series are the first carburetors to have a limited lifetime warranty. With a great warranty like that and the included comprehensive instruction manual, you can count on years of worry free service.
- Vibratory polished for good looks
- Optimized street calibration that works-out-of-the-box
- Manual choke (Cable driven, hand operated) for precise cold start control
- Vacuum secondaries allow use on a wide variety of vehicles. Quick Change vacuum housing cap allows you to tune for performance or fuel economy (springs included)
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Fuel line kit included so there are no unnecessary trips back to the parts store
- Limited lifetime warranty - Guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the product!
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||42|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||82|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 2 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Warranty|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.