950 CFM Classic HP Carburetor - 0-80496-10-80496-1
Holley HP™ carburetors have been the standard in racing carburetors for nearly two decades. Powering the biggest names in NASCAR to the Saturday night racer, HP carburetors are the perfect choice for all types of motorsports.
Classic HP carburetors are available from 390 to 1000 CFM and feature a contoured venturii inlet for balanced air flow, screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities, high flow metering blocks and Dominator style fuel bowls which allow pluming from either side for ease of installation.
Holley HP carburetors are the standard for square bore race carburetors. Race-Ready out of the box!
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance
- Optimized race calibration
- Contoured venturri inlet offers balanced airflow for increased horsepower
- Screw in air bleeds for precision tuning capabilities
- Dual 30cc accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- 4 corner idle allows you to precisely control your idle system
- Progressive Secondaries for perfect off the line launches
- Stainless steel throttle plates
- Includes notched float and jet extensions
- Calibrated for gasoline
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||79|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||79|
|Secondary Power Valve||6.5|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||31|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
|Venturii Size||1.376 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|