Adjustable Clutch Master Cylinder - 319-200319-200
Holley has created their own upgraded design of 1998-2002 Camaro and Firebird master cylinder to make the inconsistency a thing of the past. A completely new aluminum housing with the correct mounting angle for your floorboards. Inside that housing is a stainless steel cylinder bore sleeve that holds the tight tolerances needed for consistent fluid volume and pressure every time you push the clutch in. The pedal shaft is fully adjustable with a spherical rod end to ensure no binding during the pedal travel. The mounting hardware and detailed instructions are included.
In addition to the master cylinder, Holley now offers the concentric slave cylinder, clutch reservoir, high-flow clutch line, and release bearing shims for your T-56 transmission.
- This hydraulic clutch master cylinder is designed to be a direct replacement for 1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird that is equipped with a T-56 transmission
- New aluminum housing with the correct mounting angle for your floorboards with mounting hardware included
- The pedal shaft is fully adjustable with a spherical rod end to ensure no binding during the pedal travel.
- Durable black powder coat to prevent external corrosion
- Exact fluid volume/stroke as OE (Original Equipment) - will not over extend/ over pressurize slave cylinder
- Stainless bore is corrosion resistant
- Can reuse OE high pressure line or Earls adapter to AN (LS641002ERL for 90 deg or LS641001ERL for straight -4)
|1998 - 2002||Chevrolet||Camaro||Z28|
|1998 - 2002||Chevrolet||Camaro||Z28 SS|
|1998 - 2002||Pontiac||Firebird||Formula|
|1998 - 2002||Pontiac||Firebird||Trans Am|
|Application||1998-2002 Camaro/Firebird 5.7L|
|Product Type||Clutch Master Cylinder|