Earls Temp-A-Cure Oil Cooler 16 Row Curved Cooler -8AN Male Flare Port 71608AERL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Payment Forms Accepted at Checkout
Earl''''s curved coolers are constructed with the same high grade aluminum and the same internal design as our standard 2" coolers, but have a curved design to fit neatly between the down tubes of the frame of a motorcycle for maximum heat dissipation. The curved design allows for full wheel travel no matter where it is mounted on the front of the frame. These coolers are only 1-1/4" thick and are available in two widths, three different heights and male -6 or -8 inlet and outlet fittings.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
|Application||Motorcycle Oil Cooler|
|Body Width (Overall)||11.562"|
|Construction||Stacked Plate - Brazed|
|Cooler Fittings||Not Required|
|Cooler Fittings Included||Yes|
|Port Size||8 AN MALE|
|Product Type||Oil Cooler|
|Temperature Range||-40° F to 302° F|
|Width||Narrow Curved Cooler|
|Width Between Tanks||8.000"|