Holley Analog Style Fuel Level Gauge - 26-614W26-614W
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley's analog-style standalone fuel level gauges give you a simple yet modern way to monitor your fuel level and are fully programmable for a variety of factory and aftermarket sending units. Their slim style mounting requires very little dash space depth for mounting. All of our gauges feature dimmable LED backlighting to ensure you can always see the gauge no matter the environment. Each gauge is tested to insure a top quality and accurate gauge. The Holley gauges are designed for a 2-1/16" opening and available with black face with white lettering or white face with black lettering.
- Wires directly to sending unit, programmable for factory and aftermarket sending units with a range anywhere within 0-300ohms
- Includes 12' shielded cable to connect directly to sending unit
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauges easy to read at a glance
- Pointer is driven by a high-torque internal stepper motor to ensure accurate movement in street and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set low trigger points
- LED warning light brightness can be configured for both day and night
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement with multiple bezel options available
|Gauge Type||Fuel Level|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.