Holley Analog-Style Tachometer - 26-618W26-618W
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley analog-style standalone tachometers with internal LED shift lights gives you a simple yet modern way to measure engine RPM's. They are available in both 8,000 RPM and 10,000 RPM versions and their slim style mounting requires very little dash space depth for mounting. Our tachometers are practically universal since they work with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 Pulses Per Revolution (PPR). All of our Holley tachometers feature dimmable LED backlighting to ensure you can always see the right RPM no matter the environment. Each tachometer is tested to insure top quality accurate readings. Holley tachometers are designed for a 3-3/8" or 4-1/2" opening and available with black face with white lettering or white face with black lettering.
- LED dimmable backlit design with red pointers makes them easy to read day or night
- Features programmable internal LED shift lights
- Works with both distributor and distributor-less ignitions without requiring any special tach adapters
- Practically universal, works with most gasoline engines and programmable from 0.5 - 6 PPR (Pulses Per Revolution)
- Available in 0-8,000 RPM or 0-10,000 RPM range versions
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 240° sweep pointer from 8 to 4 o’clock makes the tachometer easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor ensures accurate pointer movement in street and racing conditions
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodized finish – Bezels are threaded for easy replacement with multiple bezel options available
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.