Holley Hi-Ram Lower Manifold - GM LS7 - 300-228300-228
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
The Holley GM LS7 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS7 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• EFI fuel rails are machined for -8AN O-ring Fittings with passages large enough to accommodate high fuel flows and dampen pressure pulsations in the fuel system and come standard with EFI Hi-Ram kits.
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Runner Length – 6.29”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.67 in² to 2.84 in²
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Type of Component||Lower Manifold|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.