500 CFM Factory Muscle Car Replacement Carburetor - 0-46720-4672
Holley still offers original list number carburetors for highly collectible muscle cars. Over time these carburetors have been nearly impossible to find, but no longer. These are NEW nearly exact reproductions of the originals.
List Number 0-4672 is the 500 CFM "Outboard" Six Pack Carburetor that Originally came on 1971 Chrysler 440 CID Engine Applications. Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3512837.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- 500 CFM model 2300 outboard carburetor
- Vacuum operated for seamless operation
- Calibrated as a replacement for 1971 Chrysler 440 CID engines
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
- Original List Number Stamped with Current Date Code
- No choke for unobstructed airflow
- Factory style metal throttle linkage
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Throttle Bore||1.750 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|