Holley Dual Plane Intake - GM LS1/LS2/LS6 - Black - 300-130BK300-130BK
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Got an LS engine to get running? Nothing is easier than bolting on a carburetor. Holley's dual plane carbureted intake for GM's LS engines will help you get on the streets quick!
Its dual plane design makes it perfect for low end torque, yet it still pulls all the way to 6,500 RPM! Our O–ring cylinder head mounting flange gaskets provide an OEM style seal and make installation a snap. Bolt one on today!
- 1500-6500 RPM power band
- 4150 Square bore flange
- Optimized runner layout and constant cross sectional area - broad torque curve, best vehicle performance from 1500-6500 RPM
- Minimum carb flange height means it fits in vehicles with minimal or no hood modifications
- Great for carbureted or throttle body EFI street applications
- Cast aluminum construction and efficient casting design for light weight, consistent wall thicknesses and improved casting quality
- Weighs 15.14 lbs.
- Height (front) - 5.07" from front lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Height (rear) - 6.14" from rear lifter valley cover to carb mounting flange
- Port size - 2.72" height x 1" wide
- Mounting flange gasket type - O-ring
- Includes Viton® O-rings - Viton® is a registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers
|1997 - 2004||Chevrolet||Corvette||350/5.7L V8|
|1998 - 2002||Chevrolet||Camaro||350/5.7L V8|
|2005 - 2007||Chevrolet||Corvette||364/6L V8|
|2004 - 2005||Cadillac||CTS||346/5.7L V8|
|Front Height||5.07 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Manifold Type||Dual Plane|
|Rear Height||6.14 inch|
|RPM Power Band||1500-6500|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.