650 CFM Classic Double Pumper Carburetor w/ Electric Choke - 0-4777CE0-4777CE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley upgraded their two most popular sizes of double pumper with electric chokes. The 650 and 750 CFM models are available in the classic zinc and shiny polished finishes.
Holley Double Pumper® carburetors are a perfect performance upgrade for hot street cars and race vehicles. Double Pumper carburetors are an American icon when it comes to performance carburetors. From their roots as the premier carburetor on many factory muscle cars to powering thousands of vehicles across the finish line, the Double Pumper is a great choice whether you are burning up the street or the quarter mile. The Double Pumper is designed for use on lightweight vehicles with a manual transmission or an automatic transmission with a high stall and low rear end gears. The Double Pumper is available in a gold dichromate or tumble polished shiny finish and features dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration; mechanical secondaries for great performance; dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery and an electric choke for easy control of engine warm up. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Classic Zinc finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Optimized street/strip calibration that works out-of-the-box
- Electric choke for precise cold start control
- Mechanical secondaries for awesome tire turning performance
- Dual accelerator pumps for additional fuel under initial acceleration
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Intended for lightweight vehicles w/ manual trans or automatics with high stall & low gearing
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Carburetor Use||Performance and Race|
|Primary Main Jet||67|
|Primary Power Valve||6.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||73|
|Secondary Pump Nozzle Size||28|
|Throttle Bore||1.688 inch|
|Vacuum Ports||1 timed (spark) port, 1 full, and 1 PCV port|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.