1967-1970 Ford Mustang Header-back Exhaust System Flowmaster American Thunder 81817281
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
For the person who is looking for a true dual headers-back exhaust system with an moderate to aggressive exhaust tone. With an easy fit in mind, these systems are constructed from 16-gauge mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing with a built-in H-pipe crossover, a pair of specially selected Super 44 Series mufflers and includes all hangers and hardware necessary for installation. This system fits through the factory rear valance exhaust cutouts and includes a pair of 3.00-inch polished stainless steel tips. The American Thunder systems deliver a moderate to aggressive interior and exterior tone and are best suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster exhaust systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. If you prefer aluminized steel construction, check out optional system# 17281. Notes: Does Not fit convertibles or cars with staggered shocks. Does Not include header reducer cones.
- Super 44 Series Mufflers for Deep Powerful Sound
- Mandrel-bent 16-gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for Installation
- Moderate to Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Header-back True Dual Exhaust System
- H-pipe Crossover for Maximum Power
- Does Not Include Header Reducers
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits 1967-1970 Ford Mustang with V8 engine and exits through rear valance exhaust cutouts. Does not fit convertibles or staggered shock models.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||Super 44 Series|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||3|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.