2001-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Cat-back Exhaust System Flowmaster American Thunder 817328817328
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Finally, an exhaust system as durable and strong as the trucks it's designed to fit. Flowmaster® proudly introduces the American Thunder® cat-back exhaust system for 2001-2004 Chevy and GMC 2500HD/3500HD extended-cab and crew-cab trucks equipped with the 6.0 and 8.1L engines. Featuring dual 3.00-inch inlets and a single 3.5-inch mandrel-bent tailpipe thats finished off with a large 4.00-inch polished T304 stainless steel tip. This stainless steel system features a 50 Series Big Block® muffler gives your truck a deep moderately aggressive tone inside and out. Detailed step-by-step instructions and all necessary hardware are included to allow an easy, at-home installation. The system is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Moderately Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits 2001-2004 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500, 3500 3/4 Ton or 1 Ton HD chassis with 6.0L or 8.1L engine, fits Extended Cab and Crew Cab models.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Single Side Exit|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||50 Series Big Block|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.