1999-2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Cat-back Exhaust System Flowmaster American Thunder 817428817428
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
For the person who is looking for a stainless steel cat-back exhaust system with an aggressive exterior tone and moderate interior tone. The American Thunder® system is heavy 16-gauge mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for durability and maximum performance. Includes a stainless steel Super 40™ Series performance muffler for that perfect blend of a deep aggressive exterior sound, with a moderate interior tone that won't drive you out of the cab when having a conversation. The dual 2.50-inch tailpipes clear the factory spare tire and give you two choices of exit locations. Straight out the back for that true dual look, or exiting out each side behind the rear wheels, which is ideal for towing. The system is finished off with a pair of highly polished 304 stainless steel tips embossed with the Flowmaster® name. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts, hardware and instructions for an easy installation you can do at home.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Moderate to Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Super 40 Series Performance Muffler
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits 1999-2007* (*Classic body) Chevrolet Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L and 5.3L engine with single-flanged catalytic converter. Fits 2/4 wheel drive with extended cab/short bed with 143.5-inch wheelbase.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear / Dual Out Side|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||Super 40 Series|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||3|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.