2006-2010 Dodge Charger RT Cat-back Exhaust System Flowmaster American Thunder 817480817480
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
For the person who is looking for a complete cat-back dual exhaust system with a moderately aggressive exterior tone and a moderate interior tone. With easy fit in mind, the Flowmaster® American Thunder® exhaust system features dual 2.50-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing flowing into our exclusive Scavenger Series® X-pipe design for maximum scavenging performance and a deep unique tone. The stainless steel tubing then flows into a pair of specially selected Super 40® Series performance mufflers, which offer more internal volume than other brands mufflers and easily handles the flow demands of the Hemi engine. The system uses the factory hanger locations and the mandrel-bent tailpipes are finished off with a pair of highly polished 304 stainless steel 4.00-inch diameter tips exiting straight out under the rear valance. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation you can do at home. Covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Notes: Includes all wheel drive models.
- Exclusive Scavenger X-pipe Design for Maximum Performance
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Highly Polished 4.00-inch 304 Stainless Steel Tips
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Dyno Tuned for Maximum Performance
- Super 40 Series Performance Mufflers
- Aggressive Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits 2005-2010 Dodge Magnum RT, Charger RT and Chrysler 300C with 5.7L Hemi engine, including models with all wheel drive.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||852546|
|Muffler Series||Super 40 Series|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.