2011-2014 Dodge Charger Cat-back Exhaust System Flowmaster Force II 817502817502
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Flowmaster® introduces our Force II® Cat-back kit for 2011-2014 Charger R/T's and Chrysler 300 with the 5.7L Hemi engine, including AWD models. The system delivers improved power and mileage along with enhanced throttle response. Constructed from 2.50-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel leading into our exclusive Scavenger Series® X-pipe for maximum power and a deep unique tone. The system includes a pair of Super 44™ Series mufflers for a deep powerful sound and flows into the 2.50-inch stainless steel tailpipes with specially tuned resonators for the perfect muscle car sound with a moderate exterior tone and a mild interior sound. To top it off, the Force II system includes twin brushed 304S stainless tips that exit within the factory exhaust bezels in the rear fascia.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Mild Interior Tone with Moderate Exterior Tone
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converters
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Super 44 Performance Mufflers
- Specially Designed Resonators
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits 2011-2014 Charger R/T, Chrysler 300 with 5.7L Hemi engine, including all wheel drive models.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||Force II|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||Super 44 Series|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.