2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro Axle-back Exhaust System Flowmaster Outlaw 817504817504
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
This Outlaw system is designed to replace the original rear mounted factory mufflers using factory style connections. With easy-fit in mind, these stainless steel systems are mandrel-bent for maximum performance, include a pair of race-proven Outlaw Series mufflers and are finished off with a pair of large 4.00-inch polished stainless steel tips. The Outlaw systems deliver an ultra aggressive interior and exterior tone this is best suited for the enthusiast who wants the most aggressive sound level available. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy install, these systems use the factory hanger locations, include all necessary parts and hardware for an easy installation. Note: Does Not fit models with dual mode exhaust option.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16 gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Large 4.00-inch Polished Stainless Steel Tips
- Aggressive Exterior & Interior Exhaust Note
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Fits 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro SS with 6.2L engine. Fits hard top and convertible models without factory ground effects package. Does Not fit models with dual mode exhaust option.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||Outlaw Delta Force|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||3|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.