2004-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Cat-back Exhaust System Flowmaster American Thunder 817817507
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
This stainless steel cat-back exhaust system fits 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 with the 5.7L Hemi engine, and also fits 2005-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 MegaCab with 5.7L engine. As an American Thunder system, it will provide improved performance and fuel economy while producing a moderate tone inside and outside the truck. Constructed from 16-gauge mandrel-bent 3.00-inch stainless steel tubing flowing into a 50 Series™ HD performance muffler. The dual 2.50-inch mandrel-bent tailpipes use the factory hanger locations for an easy installation and the system is finished off with a pair of 3.00-inch polished 304 stainless steel tips. The system comes with two sets of tailpipe exits giving you the option of either straight-out the back under the bumper, or out the sides behind the rear wheels, which is ideal for towing applications. Easy to follow instructions and all necessary hardware is provided with the system and its covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Connects After Factory Catalytic Converter
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Clears the Factory Spare Tire
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Dual Tailpipe Exit Locations
- Fits 2003-2012 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 trucks with 5.7L Hemi engine and all wheelbases. Also fits 2005-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 with 5.7L engine in Mega Cab configuration only.
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||American Thunder|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear / Dual Out Side|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||3|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||50 Series HD|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||3|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.