2005-2009 Ford Mustang Cat-back Exhaust System Flowmaster Force II 817510817510
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
This Flowmaster® Force II® system features true dual 2.25-inch mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing flowing into our exclusive Scavenger Series® X-pipe for maximum power and a deep unique tone. The tubing then flows into a specially designed pair of 60 Series™ performance mufflers and delivers a moderate exterior tone, with a mild interior tone. The mufflers are finished off with a large pair of 3.00-inch polished stainless steel tips and the system comes with a template to trim the lower valance for that true dual exhaust look and sound. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation and is covered by our Lifetime Limited Warranty. Note: Requires a cut-out to be made in the rear bumper valance to accommodate the left side exhaust tip (template included).
- Includes Hangers and Hardware for an Easy Installation
- Specially Designed 60 Series Performance Mufflers
- Connects After the Factory Catalytic Converters
- Includes our Exclusive Scavenger Series X-pipe
- Mandrel-bent 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Uses the Factory Hanger Locations
- True Dual Exhaust System
- Fits 2005-2009 Ford Mustang with V6 engine. Requires a cut-out to be made in the rear bumper valance to accommodate the left side exhaust tip (template included).
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Chromium (hexavalent compounds)|
|California Proposition 65 Chemical Name||Nickel (Metallic)|
|California Proposition 65 Required||Yes|
|Exhaust Series||Force II|
|Exit Position||Dual Out Rear|
|Inlet Diameter (in)||2.25|
|Material||409 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Part Number||Kit Only|
|Muffler Series||60 Series Delta Flow|
|Outlet Diameter (in)||2.25|
|Product Type||Exhaust System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||3.5|
|Tubing Diameter (in)||2.25|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.