850 CFM Classic Holley Carburetor - 0-805310-80531
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Classic Holley carbs have been a staple for rodders around the world for decades. They're the perfect performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles and have that classic Holley look. Holley's 0-80531 has the perfect calibration for GM's 502 crate engine. Dual feed fuel inlets assure you get all the fuel you need while its vacuum secondaries and electric choke make it amazingly universal. Plus, it is Gold Dichromate coated for durability and classic Holley looks. Don't trust your performance to just anyone, Holley is the only modular carburetor company that has been in business for over 100 years and has powered every NASCAR champion since the 60's.
- Gold Dichromate finish for corrosion resistance and classic Holley looks
- Performance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles
- Universal calibration for easy bolt-on performance. Perfect calibration for GM 502 crate engines.
- Factory preset electric choke for easy startups
- Vacuum secondaries for use on wide variety of vehicles. Compensate for all vehicle weights, gearing & transmissions to allow smooth opening of secondaries.
- Dual feed fuel inlets for constant high volume fuel delivery
- Compatible with GM, Chrysler, and Ford A/T kickdown linkage. Additional parts may be required.
- Power valve blow-out protection
- 100% wet-flow tested by Holley technicians to assure it arrives ready to run!
|Primary Main Jet||78|
|Primary Power Valve||4.5|
|Primary Pump Nozzle Size||40|
|Product Type||4150 Model Carburetor|
|Secondary Main Jet||82|
|Throttle Bore||1.6875 inch|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.