Holley Aluminum HP Main Body Retro-Fit Kit-750 CFM - 134-300SA134-300SA
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Want to upgrade your street carburetor to a high-performance race carb, but don't have the means to do a complete carb swap? If you can turn a screwdriver, you can get increased horsepower from the new Holley Aluminum HP carburetor main bodies. These aluminum HP main body retrofit kits convert your existing carburetor to an aluminum HP main body for increased horsepower, torque, and airflow. With no air horn, choke tower, or choke control to restrict airflow, they deliver extra power easily and affordably. These aluminum main bodies are available in a shiny finish and come complete with all the parts necessary to take your carburetor to the next level!
This retrofit main body kit converts the following applicable carburetors:
650 CFM - 0-4777
700 CFM - 0-4778
750 CFM - 0-4779, 0-76751
- Main bodies are factory assembled and kit includes new gaskets to complete the conversion
- New main jets are included, however further tuning may be necessary depending on the application
- Simple installation with common hand tools
- Pre-calibrated at the factory for optimum performance and drivability on a wide variety of applications
- Reduces turbulence and smooths air entry into the venturi
- Eliminates choke tower and associated hardware of standard Holley Double Pumper®
- Eligible For Holley contingency programs
|Product Type||HP Main Body Retro Fit Kit|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.