Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Module Assembly - 12-14612-146
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Updating your racing fuel system to EFI is so simple!
Holley is excited to introduce our Holley Fuel Cell EFI Pump Modules. While the name includes EFI, these modules can be used as an upgrade for carbureted systems as well with the proper regulator. The modules were designed to drop in as a direct replacement for your existing 12 bolt flange fuel cell cap assembly. The billet top flange includes an 8AN inlet port, a 10AN outlet port, and a fuel filler cap. The fuel pump depth is fully adjustable from 7.5" to 12" deep. The EFI modules are available with single 255 LPH and 450 LPH fuel pumps. The module kits include all the hardware to install into your existing fuel cell. All that you need to add is your fuel line.
***Assembly fits common RJS, Jaz, Summit, Jegs, RCI, Speedmaster and Speedway fuel cells.
***Supports up to 875 EFI or 1100 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw)
- Update your fuel cell to EFI the easy way!
- Designed to drop right into your existing 12 bolt flange fuel cell
- Billet top flange housing includes an 8AN inlet and 10AN outlet port and a fuel filler cap
- Modules are available with 255 or 450 LPH fuel pumps in single pump configurations
- The pump depth is fully adjustable for fitment in the most popular cell sizes 7.5”-12” deep.
- Supports up to 875 EFI or 1100 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 16.9 AMP Draw)
|Flange Style||12 Bolt|
|Free Flow GPH||118|
|Free Flow LPH||450|
|Inlet Size||8 AN|
|Outlet Size||10 AN|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump|
|Single or Dual Pump||Single|
|Warning||California Proposition 65|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.