Holley Hi-Ram Intake - GM LS3/L92 - 300-113300-113
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
The Holley GM LS3/L92 Modular Hi-Ram Intake Manifold is introduced as a cost-effective alternative to fabricated sheet-metal for high-performance applications where induction system height is not limited. Coupling this Hi-Ram intake with the high flowing LS3/L92 style cylinder heads has outstanding potential for N/A and forced induction applications at a budget-minded cost. Aggressive, bold, race-bred styling will make bad intentions clear for drag race, muscle car, marine, off-road, sandrails, pulling trucks, track, street-rod applications, and more!
• The base is designed to be modular in configuration to accept a wide range of carbureted and EFI tops and to be attractive to builders and fabricators as the foundation for custom induction systems.
• Runner length and the tapered cross-section designed to perform well for a wide range of engine configurations
• Cast aluminum construction.
• Intended for use on N/A or forced induction engines in the 6.0 to 7.0+ liter range, max power at 7000-8000+RPM.
- Runner Length – 6.50”, As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area – Tapered 4.25 in² to 2.77 in²
- Plenum Top Gasket Type – 3/32” Round O-ring Cord
- Mounting Flange Gasket Type – Standard LS3 Molded O-Ring
- Port Size – 2.49” Height x 1.21” Wide
- Base Plenum Top Mounting Flange Height – 8.42” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
- Height (Carbureted or EFI, 2x4V Top Mount & Blank) – 11.08” to the lifter valley cover flange on engine block.
|2008 - 2013||Chevrolet||Corvette||376/6.2L V8|
|2010 - 2015||Chevrolet||Camaro||376/6.2L V8|
|2014 - 2017||Chevrolet||SS||376/6.2L V8|
|2007 - 2008||Cadillac||Escalade||376/6.2L V8|
|2007 - 2008||GMC||Yukon||376/6.2L V8|
|2007 - 2008||GMC||Yukon XL 1500||376/6.2L V8|
|2007 - 2008||GMC||Sierra 1500||376/6.2L V8|
|2007 - 2008||Cadillac||Escalade ESV||376/6.2L V8|
|2007 - 2008||Cadillac||Escalade EXT||376/6.2L V8|
|Flange Style||4150 Square Bore|
|Front Height||11.08 inch|
|Fuel System Type||Carb|
|Rear Height||11.08 inch|
|RPM Power Band||7000-8000|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.