Holley In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module - 12-13012-130
Are you interested in an EFI retrofit kit, but just can't get past the complication of the fuel system? Holley is proud to introduce their Universal In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Modules! Available in return and returnless versions, you can rest assured Holley has the solution you need for your EFI fuel pump woes.
Now you can convert your factory tank or fuel cell to an in-tank EFI fuel system quickly and easily! And- add the benefits of a Holley Hydramat in the process! The conversion is easily accomplished with basic tools and requires no welding or fabrication. The billet aluminum module design includes a billet pump hanger bracket to control pump vibration while also providing a low profile design to fit where space is at a premium. Holley's innovative clamping system and integrated fuel pump makes it easy. Once installed, hook up your fuel lines and your power source/ground and you're off and running! NO hassle!
Supports up to 550 EFI or 700 Carb HP (@ 60 PSI at 13.5 Volts / 10.4 AMP Draw) Of course there are many variables, estimates are based on gasoline. Individual systems will vary based on fuel system design, regulator type, fuel cell location, etc...
- The easiest way to convert your vehicle to an in-tank, EFI fuel system
- Installs in any fuel tank from 7” to 12” deep to fit a wide variety of applications
- The low profile design is only 1.275" thick above the tank mounting surface for added clearance when needed
- The innovative clamping system allows you to locate the module anywhere in the tank beside your existing sending unit
- The clamping system allows you to rotate the unit 360 degrees for easier clocking of the plumbing and wiring locations under your ride
- Includes innovative Holley Hydramat to ensure consistent fuel supply. The 3” x 15” HydraMat mounting flange has 6 clocking pin locations to allow for 360 degree adjustment to clear sending unit levels or any tank floor restrictions that you might encoun
- Black anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and long lasting good looks
- ¼” NPT ports for a wide variety of plumbing options
- Ideal for Terminator EFI, Sniper EFI, MSD Atomic EFI or any TBI of EFI conversion
- Optional roll over valve available
- Two different fuel pumps are available to match your requirements - 255LPH or 400LPH for both return and returnless style systems
|Free Flow LPH||255|
|NPT Thread||1/4 NPT|
|Product Type||Fuel Pump Module|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|