Holley LS Valley Cover - Trussed - 241-265241-265
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Sold out
Holley's new trussed LS valley covers are the latest addition to our expansive lineup of LS engine dress up products. Machined from billet aluminum and featuring a modern trussed design, these LS valley covers are the perfect upgrade for your LS engine if you are looking for a subtly custom touch. These valley covers are machined smooth on the underside, allowing for the elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD), and instead feature an ample gasket sealing surface and provisions for re-installing the oil pressure sensor if necessary.
Each valley cover is custom machined for either LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) or LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) patterns and Holley / Mr. Gasket offers all the necessary gaskets and upgraded hardware options to complete your installation. The new Trussed LS valley covers are available in three unique finishes: natural billet (clear anodized for protection), polished billet, and black anodized billet.
- Precision manufactured from billet aluminum with a modern, race inspired, trussed design
- Available for GM LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) and LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) engine applications
- Smooth underside allows for elimination of Displacement-On-Demand (DOD)* and offers ample gasket sealing surface
- All necessary gaskets and upgraded mounting hardware sold separately
- Available in three unique finishes: natural billet (clear anodized for protection), polished billet, and black anodized billet
|2010 - 2015||Chevrolet||Camaro||376/6.2L V8|
|2009 - 2013||Chevrolet||Corvette||376/6.2L V8|
|2009 - 2013||Chevrolet||Corvette||427/7L V8|
|2005 - 2008||Chevrolet||Corvette|
|2014 - 2017||Chevrolet||SS|
|2006 - 2009||Chevrolet||Trailblazer||364/6L V8|
|2005 - 2006||Chevrolet||SSR|
|2005 - 2006||Pontiac||GTO|
|2006 - 2007||Cadillac||CTS||364/6L V8|
|2014 - 2015||Chevrolet||Camaro||427/7L V8|
|Logo||Trussed, No Logo|
|Oil Fill Cap Included||No|
|Product Type||Valley Covers|
|Warranty||Limited 90 Day|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.